My name is Kohei Hirota from Japan. I am a junior at Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University studying International Marketing. To be more specific I study…
- Consumer Behavior
- Brand Management
- Marketing Research
- International Business
I have done a lot of stuff, but I am best known for…
- Being the finalist in JBCC 2016, one of the biggest business case competitions in Japan
- Running business as a core member of Global Business Leader, an international student organization with awesome members from various countries!
- Additionally, I love drawing pictures and exploring nature!
In the past, I have been…
- Network Development Intern in Audi Japan in 2016
- studied in New Zealand as an exchange student
- conducted marketing research at Dell Japan
- volunteered in disaster relief at Kumamoto in 2016
I am obsessed with creativity, cultural diversity, and challenging spirit. Meeting new people always inspires me, motivates me, and provides me more ideas for new challenges!!
This site is my personal website which is also an aggregator for all of design works and interesting challenges I did. You can also hire me to do marketing, design, or anthing fun!